Clarea® industrial solvent cleaners – for safe removal of dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants
Clarea® industrial solvent cleaners are a range of highly refined hydrocarbon based
degreasing solvents with very high cleaning power and low odour, which can be used as an
alternative to other hazardous solvents.
Used throughout industry to remove oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, cutting fluids and a wide
variety of hydrocarbon based protective coatings. The solvent cleaners can be used in dip,
brush or in hand-wipe applications.
Clarea® products leave minimal residues on drying surfaces and are compatible with all
metals and many plastics and composite materials. Contains no halogens such as chlorine or
Clarea® HC40 has a relatively fast evaporation rate with low odour and is suited to hand
wipe and brush cleaning and air dries. Flash Point over 40°C.
Clarea® HC62 is a non-carcinogenic solvent mixture that is safe to use in many applications
and is a not classified as flammable. Flash Point over 60°C.
Clarea® industrial solvent cleaning solvents are one of the ranges of metal cleaning and
surface treatment products from EnviroTech Europe Ltd.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- Versatile and cost-effective solutions for all your industrial cleaning
- Minimal odour and low toxicity for operators
- Multipurpose uses can reduce the inventory of cleaning fluids.
- Flexible uses – evaporation rates suitable for hand wipe, spray, or immersion tank cleaning
- Clarea HC40 for brush and hand wiping, air dries. Flash point 40°C
- Clarea HC62 for spray or immersion cleaning Flash point 62°C
- Contains no chlorine, other halogens or stabilisers
- Compatible with all metals and composites and most plastics
- Excellent pre-cleaner for paint or powder coatings
- Safe, reliable, environmentally friendly cleaning
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheets, independent laboratory reports, product samples and technical assistance..
For more information or advice please telephone us on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
All of our products are manufactured, supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd and are available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors worldwide.
Share this page: