Lower cost high-performance vapour degreasing and cleaning
ProSolv® unlike chlorinated and other halogenated hydrocarbons solvents, such as trichloroethylene , it can be used for manual cleaning in a suitably ventilated area. Typical applications are high performance critical cleaning at lower cost than other fluorinated solvent cleaners. Vapour degreasing for medical, aerospace, optics, oxygen equipment service, high vacuum components and electronics.
ProSolv® is an excellent choice to replace flammable solvents such as MEK, Acetone, Iso propyl alcohol (IPA) or hydrocarbons where manual wiping or brush cleaning is the preferred method. An azeotropic blend which can be recycled by distillation for reuse through many cycles. It is a very stable mixture with no need for monitoring or the need for additives or stabilisers.
ProSolv® offers a cost-effective alternative for halogenated solvents in formulations for dip, spray or aerosol applications and as a fast-drying carrier solvent for oil, silicones and other lubricants.
- Non-flammable (No Flash Point) with high solvency (KB Value 91)
- Low surface tension, low boiling point makes it highly productive and economical in use
- Stable in use no additives or testing required, Leaves minimal Non-volatile residue
- Contains no hazardous air pollutants and safe for users. Zero ozone depletion (ODP)
- Very low global warming potential (GWP) SNAP approved for vapour degreasing and emissive uses.
- Compatible with metals and most plastics
- Manufactured in UK with excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe
For full product information please visit www.critical-cleaning.com
We can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheet, independent laboratory reports, product samples or technical assistance. For more information or advice please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 8281 6370 or use our contact form.
All products are supplied and supported by EnviroTech Europe Ltd. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available on short delivery times through our dedicated team of distributors in Europe and the Middle East.
Share this page: